Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here I get to be Myself


More and more often I find myself coming to this blog, instead of what's supposed to be my 'official writer's blog' to write. 

Maybe because here I get to be myself, without trying to teach, or explain anything other than who I am, and what my journey has been. 

I used to get lost in the gauzy illusion of the world that we have known. And then something shifted and I remembered who I am. Body, heart and soul. 

 I have chopped wood and carried water throughout this entire transformation. (It's a zen thing.) 

And I have gotten on someone else's path, more than once. 

Finding the most extraordinary things out about them and me along the way. Each time returning to my own path. Ooomph. I just wish it weren't over rocks... ugh... through brambles

No comments: