Thursday, March 6, 2008

I wanna learn from my mistakes

I came across this a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share it with you. It speaks to my heart.

It is on the blog of Laurie Knight - she is a Singer with a passion for helping children heal.

These are great song lyrics :) Song #1 on "Call it a Feeling" Laurie's Debut Album. The song was written by Larry Wayne Clark/ Cathy Anne McClintock. "When making your choices everyday..... Think of these lyrics :)"


I wanna learn from my mistakes
I wanna give back what I take
I wanna be there for my friends
I wanna always make amends
I wanna live like that

I wanna laugh right out loud
I wanna make my mama proud
I wanna have the strength to cry
I wanna always wonder why
I wanna live like that

I wanna love that way
I don't wanna be afraid
Open Up my heart
Cherish Everyday
With every breath I take
I wanna live that way

I wanna be heard when I pray
I wanna slow dance in the rain
I wanna love and be loved back
Lose my way without a map
I wanna live like that

I wanna love that way
I don't wanna be afraid
Open Up my heart
Cherish Everyday
With every breath I take
I wanna live that way

I wanna walk where things grow wild
I wanna see my baby smile
I wanna grow old gracefully
gather shells beside the sea
I wanna live like that!!


If you want more information - please go to Laurie Knight's blog

http://organizesimplifyenjoy.blogspot.com/


enjoy being in Joy
Gayle

No comments: