Thursday, March 6, 2008

I wanna learn from my mistakes

I came across this a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share it with you. It speaks to my heart. It is on the blog of Laurie Knight - she is a Singer with a passion for helping children heal. These are great song lyrics :) Song #1 on "Call it a Feeling" Laurie's Debut Album. The song was written by Larry Wayne Clark/ Cathy Anne McClintock. 

"When making your choices everyday..... Think of these lyrics :)

" I wanna learn from my mistakes I wanna give back what I take I wanna be there for my friends I wanna always make amends I wanna live like that I wanna laugh right out loud I wanna make my mama proud I wanna have the strength to cry I wanna always wonder why I wanna live like that I wanna love that way I don't wanna be afraid Open Up my heart Cherish Everyday With every breath I take I wanna live that way I wanna be heard when I pray I wanna slow dance in the rain I wanna love and be loved back Lose my way without a map I wanna live like that I wanna love that way I don't wanna be afraid Open Up my heart Cherish Everyday With every breath I take I wanna live that way I wanna walk where things grow wild I wanna see my baby smile I wanna grow old gracefully gather shells beside the sea I wanna live like that!! 

 If you want more information - please go to Laurie Knight's blog http://organizesimplifyenjoy.blogspot.com/ enjoy being in Joy Gayle

No comments: